INTRODUCING SHUFFLE AND DINE!
WE ARE RAISING MONEY TO "KEEP THE FERRY" in many different fashions. Our goal is to raise $200K to Keep the Ferry. We have a long way to go. We have partnered with ShuffleandDine.com to try to raise a portion of that goal. We believe that with your help and the help of ShuffleandDine.com we can raise over $10,000.00 toward that goal. We encourage you to purchase the ShuffleandDine.com decks if you see them. Proceeds from every sale of the decks go to Keep the Ferry. Today, we are asking you to purchase a deck directly by hitting the "donate now" button at shuffleanddine.com/savetheferry. The decks are sold for $30.00 and $10 of that money goes to Keep the Ferry.
The obvious question is, what do I get for that money? Well, two things:
- You get to help save this tremendous asset that has been enjoyed by our residents since 1894.
- You get a ShuffleandDine.com Deck. See below to see what a ShuffleandDine.com deck is and to purchase one from Keep the Ferry.
About the Deck
There are 54 Total Cards in the deck. 50 of those are $10 Gift Cards to local Jacksonville Restaurants. In addition there are 4 Bonus Businesses in the deck. Those bonus businesses are also local businesses that, like you, care about the Jacksonville Community!
GET IT NOW! shuffleanddine.com/savetheferry
ABOUT THE ST. JOHN'S RIVER FERRY
THE ST. JOHN'S RIVER FERRY SERVICE is a vital part of Northeast Florida's local transportation system, connecting State Road A1A between Heckscher Drive and Mayport Village. The Jacksonville Port Authority has voted to stop supporting ferry operations. Discontinuing this service will have profound impacts on the First Coast's economic, transportation, and environmental interests. Help us continue the fight by:
- Signing our Petition to show lawmakers that the community supports continuation of the Ferry
- Writing your Councilors, Representatives, and Senators — not to mention Mayors and Governors! — to ask them to support the Ferry
- Spreading the word about the Ferry to all your friends and family! Anyone can sign the petition, no matter who or where they are!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SELECT AN ITEM BELOW TO EXPLORE OUR SITE!
"Volunteer" image shown above is copyrighted by The Florida Times-Union. Photo by Bob Mack.